Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I've missed you!

Hello again, my blog friends. It's been a couple of weeks since we talked, and I've missed you all. We've been super busy moving (and haven't had internet), so I haven't had a chance to catch up.

I also wanted to introduce you to my newest friend. I met him when we were moving stuff from our old house to the new one last weekend. Mama, daddy and I went to the car and he was sitting on the roof.

When we saw him, we were a little spooked... and he was too! He hopped from our car to the one next to it to the roof of our neighbor's house. We thought maybe he had a boo boo, but he then he flew away.

Who is my new friend, you ask. I'll give you a hint:

2 comments:

{B} said...

I thought I saw him sitting on a lightpole just on 53rd the other day. :)

Gabe said...

He gets around. We saw him by state street chasing pigeons. Mmmm... tasty.

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena