Friday, October 2, 2009

Birds, birds, and more birds!

I got to see lots of birds today! Our local aviary has free admission this weekend, as a thank you for the support they've received. Mama, daddy and I decided we should go check it out.

I hadn't been to the aviary before, but mama and daddy said it's lots better than the last time they went. Better or not, I got to run around and see birds. Sometimes, I even got to run around with the birds because peacocks and peahens get to roam freely. It was great fun!

Even better fun, the aviary is right in the middle of one of my favorite parks. {The one with the big, twisty tube slide!} This weekend though, we're going to try a new park or two. We'll let you know how they are. I'll also get you a yummy banana bread recipe.

In the meantime, here are some pictures from today's bird adventure:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena