Friday, November 6, 2009

Save the bees!!

I was a bee once. Last week. For Halloween. I couldn't fly or sting, but I got to run around lots. I visited mama at work and said HI! to lots of peoples. Then mama, daddy and I went to dinner with Auntie Jaci. I got to color with crayons, and I throwed them on the ground when I was done. What more could you ask for?











Well, I will have LOTS more to tell you later. My grandpa came to visit us from somewhere really hot and far away. We will be taking lots and lots of pictures, and doing all kinds of fun things. (I hope so anyway!)

In the meantime, mama made pizza last night and wanted to share her pizza dough recipe. She forgotted to take pictures, so we'll add those later.

{Pizza Dough}
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 package active dry yeast
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon molasses
1 cup warm water

Mix together flour, yeast, water and molasses. Add in oil. You can let it rise for 1/2 hour, which is better, but not super important. Put it on a large pizza pan.

Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.

Take out and add toppings.

Bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena