Sunday, October 11, 2009

There's always time for fun!

Mama, daddy and I have done a whole lot of moving this weekend. Moving to another house, I mean. And since we're moving houses, mama hasn't had a whole lot of time for cooking, which means no recipes this week. Bummer.

However, I did make time to learn another word: Hereyougo. I use it when I give something to someone. I can even use it with my very firstest word to say Hereyougo kitty!

And mama and I found some time to visit a new park. We stopped by after moving some boxes to the new house. It's super close to there, so I'll be going a lot soon! It has a fun slide that got my bum wet, and it has sand to play with. Hooray!!

2 comments:

{B} said...

Where did you guys move?

Gabe said...

There's a long story behind this that I won't go into now, but we're sloooowly moving into my dad's condo. About a block behind the Sunflower market. You can come visit us if you want. :)

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena