Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fun at the farm!

Mama and I went to a farm today. Well, it used to be a farm and now it's a park. But instead of swings, it has swines!! {That's growned up talk for piggies.}











We walked around and throwed some rocks. Mama even made a movie about it:


Then I climbed on the big tractor and a saddle and other farm stuff.
















We played in the tree house and climbed up and down and up and down the stairs.
















After that, I climbed up on a tree stump... and fell and got a boo-boo!!
















And we moved on. There were too many fun things to do and look at to let a boo-boo stop me. Mama and I found more rocks, and we throwed them. There are the bestest rocks at the farm!!
















After that, we walked over to visit the roosters. One of the roosters had the same hair as me {'cept not so curly!!} He walked around and said, "cock-a-doodle-do" lots and lots.















Then he "cock-a-doodle-doo'd" really close to me and it scared me. I didn't want to play at the farm anymore, so mama and I went home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena