Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm kickin' it old school!!

Mama and I have been working on washing, drying and folding my dipes {and wipes.} It takes the longest time!! First we washed and hung them to dry. And I helped!





















Now is the time for us to fold them. I help by stacking them on my firetruck.










Then we gotta put them where they go. Mama and I play in my room while we put them away.





















Here are my diapers. Some of them have bright colors and some have prints. They have snaps, velcro, and sometimes need pokey pins. I even have some somethat have a "g" for Gabe! {And they're orange, which is my favoritest color!!}.
































Soon mama and daddy will be buying me some so I can learn to potty.
{Here's a sneak preview!!}

2 comments:

Emily Hatch said...

Shannon, I finally visited your blog, and I LOVE IT! Such a cute idea to write it as Gabe's point of view. Fun pictures and videos. You are such a good mommy. Gabe is lucky to have you!

Gabe said...

Thanks Emily! We've had a lot of fun doing it. Gabe has way better adventures than his parents do.

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena