Thursday, September 24, 2009

Coupons and discounts and sales... oh my!

Today is Thursday, and you know what that means: Old Navy coupons. If you go to www.OldNavyWeekly.com, there will be coupons hidden. To find them, you have to click or drag or move different stuffs. Last week, we took the candy from the kid's bag and put it in the guy's mouth. And ta-da! We got a 15% off our total order coupon.

We used the coupon to buy my Halloween costume. It's super cool, but it's a surprise!

It's a surprise when the coupons will be updated, but usually it's after mama gets home from work. We check all day though - just in case! When we find one, we'll let you know. And if you get a $50 or $75 off a $100 purchase coupon, keep us in mind if you want to send one to a friend. Or if you want to buy me a present. I like presents.

Update: Well, mama and daddy found three coupons, but not the "good" ones. They found a $10 off a $50 purchase, 15% off your total order, and buy a sweater get 10% off. If you want to know where any of these coupons are, let me know.

3 comments:

{B} said...

I totally did NOT know about this. I went to the site and maybe i'm a tad slow but couldn't figure the dang thing out...

Gabe said...

It will be up next Thursday too. If you want, I can email you a coupon. Which one do you want?

Gabe said...

Well, out of the ones I can get: the $10 off $50 or 15% off your total order.

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena