Thursday, August 27, 2009

With new words comes new responsibility...

Today I said, "cookie!" I said it so mama would give me a cookie. Mama and daddy give me cookies when I'm a good boy, when I'm adorable... and when I ask for a cookie!

Yay! {Clap, Clap, Clap!}

Mama letted me hold the box of cookies and get my own cookie out 'cause I'm a big boy. She said that if I'm big boy enough to ask for a cookie, I'm big boy enough to get a cookie. Sometimes I dropped them on the floor, but I picked them up and put them in the box. Then I took them out and throwed them across the room! {and RePeaT!} Mama made a movie about me getting cookies.

{Here It Is}

I also learned that when I have cookies, we have to brush my teeth more. Mama and I walked to the store and bought me a new toothbrush and toothpaste 'cause I runned out of my old toothpaste.

We also bought me a new hair brush and stuff to wash my hair and spray on my hair. I like the spray stuff a lot! It's fun!

Here's a picture of me when mama put the spray on my hair and brushed it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena