Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Like a Caged Animal!!

I've slept in a crib most of my life, and I prefer it to snuggling with mama and daddy. You would think that I wouldn't mind being penned up in a room with baby gates. This could not be more NOT true! I have spent much time trying to figure out how to get past them. Sometimes I'll sneak behind mama as she goes through. I almostest made it one time when I pushed an upside-down laundry basket and climbed over. But, daddy catched me and took the basket away.

But today I made it! I just had to get real sad and make mama feel bad enough to let me through... and it worked!! I runned down the hallway and through the kitchen. I crawled up the stairs and petted the kitty. I took toys from my room and threw them in the bathtub and down the stairs. I even tooked a picture of mama's feetsies and mine. I had so much fun!! {It was the funnest!!!}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena