Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hi's... No's... and Uh-Oh's!

If you slept like a baby last night, I hope you didn't sleep like this one. I lay awake for HOURS and HOURS and HOURS talking to everything in my room. There was just so much to say!

I had to say "Hi!" to each of my toys. I had to tell my binkie "No, no, no!" when I didn't want it, and "Uh-oh!" when it fell out of my crib. Lucky for me, I had a few more in my crib when I wanted them. And a couple more of them uh-oh'ed out of my crib. But it sure is fun to watch them fall and listen to them go {clink!} as they hit the floor.

My mama said she was listening to me while I was not sleeping. She said the baby monitor tells her all the noises from my room. When she heard that I couldn't sleep, she brought me some milk and read me a story about a duckie.

There were no dreams about duckies though. There were no dreams for a while. Eventually I did fall asleepy, but not because I ran out of things to say. I just ran out of wakie time to say it in.


{Here's What Mama Heard!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena