Saturday, August 29, 2009

What... no ball pit???

Today mama broked a promise to me. She promised me that we could play in the ball pit at the Del Taco. Even though she said it's yucky and full of germies {whatever that means!} I don't care about yuckies or germies! It's a pit full of my favorite things in the whole wide world!!

After mama and I runned some errands this morning, we went over to the Del Taco. Mama bought a sugar drink that I can't have {it's for growned ups!!} Then we went into the play room...

And the ball pit was gone!!
It was gone, I tell you!!

Since there was no ball pit to play in, I dragged a chair up...
... next to mama and climbed on it. There may not be a ball pit, but there's ketchup packages to throw!

But, mama didn't like that game, so I gotted off the chair and runned around some more. It didn't take me long to find something else fun to play with. There was a super fun play area to climb on and make noises with. I even found a new friend outside of the Del Taco.

He said, "Hi!" to me and waved. {HooRaY for a NeW FRieND!}

Mama let me climb and play and climb and bang on the walls in the play room. It was super lots of fun.

Even though there was NO BALL PIT!! Mama and I made a movie about all the fun we had, so we can share it with you! So shhhhhhh! the movie is about to start {click play!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena