Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy birthday daddy!

It's daddy's birthday! He's turning old!!

{Happy Birthday Daddy!}

Mama and I walked to the Rite Aid and bought him a coffee maker. Then we walked to the Albertson's and bought him some coffee {we called Gramps to make sure we got the right stuffs!}

Even though it wasn't his birthday yet, mama, daddy and I went to lunch with Mel and Kylie and celebrated it. Mama and I gived him the coffee maker and he liked it a lot lot. {Hooray!!}

The we went to the park 'cause daddy wanted to go play. We had lots and lots and lots of fun. I got to play with mommy and daddy and Kylie. She's older than me {by six whole weeks!} but we had lots of fun anyway.

We got to run around and climb and swing and slide and drink from a drinking fountain. Oh, so much to do!!

Here are some pictures:










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena