Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Day I Learned About an Octopus...

Sometimes after mama goes buh-bye to work, daddy takes me to daycare while he goes to school. I used to be with the babies, but now I'm with the big kids 'cause I'm a big boy. We have lots of fun and eat yummy treats. Today we talked about octopuses and played with ocean puppets and created with octopus ink. Then we coloreded an octopus.

Then we went to get mama from work and go home. Mama made me a delicious cheese sandwhich and daddy took me outside. We walked and walked and walked and walked. Then mama came out and walked with us. I found some neat rocks to throw, but daddy made me go inside. I was super sad. I wanted to go walk more, but he said, "NO!".

Maybe tomorrow we'll walk some more. Right now it's sleepy time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena