Monday, November 9, 2009

All about my haircut

It's said that you can tell how good a boy's nap was by how big his hair is when he wakes up. Well, yesterday I must have had a very good nap, because this is how my hair looked:

















However, mama thought that it meant that my hair needs a trim. So the next day {today!!} we went to the kids' hair cutting place. We had to wait for a little while, but had lots of fun playing on the slide!! In 3...2...1...!!


Then it was time for business. I watched a movie while the nice lady brushed and trimmed my hair. I sat still {most of the time} like a good boy.































Since I was such a good boy, the nice lady gave me a balloon when I was all done! And when we got home, mama gave me some cheese to snack on. What more could a boy ask for?
















And since you saw the "before" pictures {waaaay up at the top!}, here are some "after" pictures. These were taken when my bath was done.

2 comments:

{B} said...

He he, he is so cute. :)

Gabe said...

And surprisingly well behaved. For other people.

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena