Thursday, November 26, 2009

A box of Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving last year, my mama and daddy and I went to Texas. We had good food and played at the park. We didn't go to Texas this year, but {spoiler alert!!} we did have good food and play at the park. There were some differences though...

Our Thanksgiving food came in a box this year. Mama didn't want to cook and daddy didn't want to do dishes, so we bought a dinner from the Sunflower Market.















You'll notice that there is a half of a pumpkin pie at the top of the box. Even I, Gabe, got to have a slice of that. It was yummy!! But first we had to eat the other yummy foods {and some not so yummies: potatoes and green beans}.
















We eated and we eated and we eated. We eated until someone started a food fight. Then we were done.


And, as I spoilered earlier, we went to the park after we were done food fighting. This year in Utah was much colder than Texas last year. There was even snow on the hill!!

And what do you do when there's snow on the hill? Go sledding of course! But what do you do when you don't have a sled? You use your bum!!


What's even better than using your bum? Using daddy and his bum!!

4 comments:

{B} said...

That is awesome! I didn't know they offered that. Side note: my sister had dishes like Gabe's when she was little. P.P.S. I love your china!

Gabe said...

Thanks! I do love that china. I bought it and the kid dishes many years ago :)

{B} said...

Are you a thrifter too? We should go sometime :)

Gabe said...

Yes! And we should! I love thrifty finds :)

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena