Monday, April 5, 2010

More Easter Happies!

Yesterday was Easter, and we had fun searching for eggs (a.k.a. not very roundy or bouncy balls). But there weren't any presents! Can you believe that the Easter Bunny would come and not bring presents?!?!

Well, apparently s/he remembered because my present came with the mail carrier today. Guess what it was! I'll give you a hint:

















Did you guess?





Were you right?





If you guessed that it's a new tricycle for me, you were right! My feet are about an inch from the pedals, but I can still honk the horn. The {awesome} horn!!

4 comments:

{B} said...

I love tricycles! He is such a boy to smash all his eggs, lol.

Gabe said...

He is such a boy. =)

And I can totally picture you on a red bike with tassels and a horn.

Grandma Bowers said...

Way to go Gabe.....your horn is awesome. Love Grandma Linda

Gabe said...

Thanks Grandma =)

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena