Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

For Easter this year, some bunny decided to hide colored balls all around my patio. I later found out it was the aptly named Easter Bunny, and the balls actually are eggs. Eggs that do not bounce like balls.











The colored eggs were actually decorated by mama who decided to help out the Easter Bunny. I guess he's a busy fella. Using an idea from Martha Stewart, she colored them with old ties. And you know what that means: THRIFT STORE SHOPPING!! That's right, we got to go thrift store shopping. But that's a story for another day.

As you may remember, today we're talking about colored eggs that were hidden on my patio. Which it was up to me to find. And which I did find. Which makes me practically a super hero.
















However, even though I rescued all of them, they must have been bad eggs because I had to DESTROY them! I threw them. And I smooshed them. And I dumped them out of my bucket.



Buh-bye eggs! The world is a safe place again, thanks to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena