Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Home sick!

Being sick is no fun. Your nose is snotty and you cough a lot. You don't get to go to daycare, and all you have energy to do is sit around and snuggle with mama or daddy. But you do get to wear your comfiest clothes for snuggling, and have your pacifier even though you're a big boy now.

And when you're too sick to eat, mama and daddy get you special treats. I didn't like chicken noodle soup or icecream, but grapes and bread helped me feel better.

Even though it's nice to have mama home from work to snuggle with, I miss my daycare friends. I want to be able to run and play and climb. I even want to be able to sleep.

So I ask all of you, my bloggy friends, what do you do to help you feel better when you're sick?

4 comments:

{B} said...

Awww, is it a cold? I swear I feel like my body has been fighting something off since Christmas.

Gabe said...

Oh, I hate those colds that won't go away. He has a cold and ear infection with fever. We thought the fever was gone, but it was over 103 again this morning. :(

Krystal said...

Aw I hate when little ones have a cold. My son loves to cuddle up on the couch when he's sick.

btw...I'm a mama from diaperswappers :)

Gabe said...

Hi Krystal! The only time Gabe cuddles is when he's sick. Sometimes I secretly enjoy him not feeling well ;)

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena