Sunday, February 21, 2010

Family Fun!

Yesterday after my nap time, mama and daddy wanted to go shopping. For daddy. And they thought it would be no fun for me. {Which is prob'ly soooo true!}

So I got to go visit Aunt Tina & Uncle Kris. We have lotses of fun together. They even let me spin 'round and 'round on their counter. On my bum on the counter. It's the bestest!














In fact, we were having so much fun that when mama and daddy came to get me, I didn't wanna go home. I brought them their shoes. I asked Aunt Tina to hold me. And I told mama and daddy buh-bye. I even waved.

But it didn't work. I had to buh-bye with them. I hope I get to go back and visit soon.

2 comments:

{B} said...

It's kind of nice when kids do that because you know they are ok. On the other hand it's sad because you're like what, i'm the one been taking care of you all this time and you're fine letting me go now!? well i'm NOT fine! :)

Gabe said...

Exactly! I'm glad that he enjoys it over there, but I'm fun too! Just not all the time. Especially when he wants to eat peanut butter/banana sandwiches while on his sit 'n' spin. FYI: not a good combo. Think flying bananas and peanut butter.

Post a Comment

 
Made by Lena